JOIN THE ADVENTURE
CH&CO is a global consulting firm dedicated to Financial Services.
CH&CO operates in more than 10 cities around the world, including New York, Montreal, Paris, London, Geneva, Hong Kong and Singapore, with over then 200 professional and a steady growth over the last 3 years and an ambitious plan to become a global leading challenger in management consulting specialized in the FS industry.
At CH&Co, each one of us has a direct impact, and takes ownership, in shaping a fast growing management consulting firm.
The New York office CH&CO offers successful candidates long-term career opportunity for a dynamic, upbeat, and meritocratic environment.
To support our growing activity in North America, we are currently looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic manager to join our New York office. We are looking for a consulting professional who can lead and develop the risk and global research analytic practice.
- Be recognized as an expert internally and externally as a risk expert.
- Capacity to lead and act as an expert with the model development or model validation team with a strong consulting experience and mindset.
- Capacity to lead and act as a financial and non-financial risk expert.
- Demonstrate capacity to lead projects, manage team of junior and senior staff and ensure client face off.
- Represent and promote the firm internally, lead by example, inspire by acting as a role model, show leadership
- Manage teams efficiently, motivate staff through communication and active management of skills, offer support and direction.
- Participate in the defining and structuring of CH&Co finance advisory service offer.
- Identify business opportunities on client accounts and organize actions to be taken to convert them into proposals and deals.
- Be strongly involved in the global firm management (proposals, internal streams, articles, recruitment, training)
- Understand and identify financial institutions key challenges and opportunities regarding constantly evolving regulatory and financial reporting context.
- R&F: Extensive experience in identifying, monitoring and anticipating the diverse array of financial and non-financial risks facing financial institutions including, but not limited to, operational, compliance, credit, information technology, market and liquidity risks. Monitoring includes designing and testing of mitigating controls and assessment of test plans and management reporting.
- R&F: 8+ years’ experience within the First, Second or Third Lines of Defense within the financial or insurance industries. Requires working knowledge of the US regulatory landscape.
- R&F and GRA: Requires experience leading teams, senior stakeholder management, project management, implementing risk and controls frameworks and embedding risk culture.
- GRA: Working experience in building or working with modeling in pricing and / or risks management, using quantitative tools and technique to measure and analyze model risks and reach conclusions on strengths and limitations model.
- GRA: Practical knowledge of one or more regulatory frameworks such Basel II framework, FRTB, CCAR/DFAST or SIMM”
- Sales drive
- R&F/GRA: 8+ years in a similar role, Risk expert.
- GRA: Knowledge of numerical techniques and data analysis techniques.
- Good analytical skills and excellent problem solving
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R&D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? send your application to Sara Erdmann at firstname.lastname@example.org