Chappuis Halder & Co. (CH&Co.) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the Financial Services industry. We offer customized solutions to Corporate and Investment banks, Retail & Private Banks and Insurance companies, with expertise in marketing/distribution, business development, risk management, process and operational improvements, compliance and controls.
CH&Co. covers the main business lines of the financial services industry, which allows us to provide a comprehensive view of market best practices to our clients. Organized by regional head offices across three continents, we help our clients address key issues in the fields of finance, operations and risk control.
We are proud to be seen as a true reliable partner with deep expertise in all Financial Services businesses, and we have recently expanded in Europe, North America and Asia with more than 200 consultants today. Through our worldwide footprint, we lead international assignments and bring the latest innovations and best practices to our clients.
To support its on-going growth, Chappuis Halder is seeking extraordinary individuals with significant experience in management consulting in financial services to become a leader of the firm within its New York office CH&Co offers successful candidates long-term career opportunity in a dynamic, upbeat, and meritocratic environment.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for dynamic and enthusiastic Senior Consultants to join our New York office. Our main service offerings include:
- Leading and/or supporting large scale transformations programs
- Finance and Risk
- Regulatory Compliance
- Operating model redesign and business process optimization
- Work in consultant teams and actively participate in creating value for our clients through various projects.
- Support managers in delivering project assignments, and play a role in managing client relationships
- Provide fact-based recommendations through research, interviews and workshops, and present these through business proposals and slide presentations
- Leverage your expertise and network to drive our service offerings and participate in the pursuit of new business opportunities (development of offerings, proposal preparations, contract negotiations)
You will perform other duties as assigned, including supporting internal projects, research and business development.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business, Finance, or Engineering ; a Master’s degree in a related field is an advantage
- Good knowledge of banking processes, its operating environment and regulations.
- 2-8 years of working experience in the Financial Services industry, of which 2 years were spent in strategy/management consulting (either through work with a consulting firm, or in internal projects), ideally with a track record in one or several of the following fields:
- Operational and Credit Risk
- Business transformation (lean management, re-engineering)
- RIsk and Finance
- Finance and/or Product Control
- Rigorous project management skills and autonomy, able to navigate complex clients
- Very good analytical and communication skills
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and proactive drive
Join the adventure
Do you want to join a successful entrepreneurial consulting firm and actively team up on projects that have a real impact on financial services industry? Do you want to join our crew of passionate people who invest in expertise and R&D, share experience among communities and network at our monthly meetings or client events? Do you want to join the adventure? send your application to our HR Manager Julie Boisvenue firstname.lastname@example.org