- Develop and implement offensive cybersecurity tests to validate the completeness and effectiveness of cybersecurity controls for operating systems, databases, middleware, network devices, and applications.
- Identify and track fraud threats across platforms and domains
- Prepare Security Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Specifications for services
- Perform tool evaluation and make recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Information Technology, or other relevant disciplines
- Prior experience in penetration testing, ethical hacking, cybersecurity
- Exposure in financial services / banks
- Experience in scripting languages, e.g. Python, Ruby, LUA, Powershell, BASH, etc.
- Holder of relevant industry recognised security testing certification is advantageous
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.