Client Needs & Objectives
The Finance Project Office (FPO) is in charge of development and implementation of appropriate solutions for the Finance (accounting) and Tax organization to meet their business objectives. FPO regularly solicit CH&Co. teams to support them on their project, either for business analysis or project management purpose.
CH&Co. has been involved on different type of project within the Finance project office, including:
- Business and regulatory changes,
- Strategic initiatives
- Re engineering of existing applications
CH&Co. accompanied FPO staff at all stages of the project:
- Business requirements formalization: Elicit, analyze, and document user requirements and business processes
- Development of the solution: Develop functional specification requirements for IT and Perform System Testing to ensure the development is in line with functional specification
- Implementation and Monitoring: Plan and manage User Acceptance Testing and migration testing up to successful delivery of end product.
- Report on and monitor status of FPO team projects on a regular basis (weekly) to inform all stakeholders of ongoing program status.