Client Needs & Objectives
- When we started working with our client in 2007, “digital” was not even a buzz-word. Business was done with agents and brokers.
- Since then, CH&Co. has been a key partner in supporting our client to tackle one of its biggest challenges, digital transformation, from raising awareness to pragmatic and concrete actions.
- To break traditional silos and empower the Digital Transformation community, our client has built a versatile & dynamic organization
Experience feedback: our client’s organization has been identified as a Best Practice for handling Digital Transformation
- Analysis of US pending transformations and benchmarking of US insurers’ operating model (AllState, State Farm, Farmers, Progressive…)
- Evaluation of the necessary digital investment (800 millions euros)
- Digital roadmap & ambition definition based on country maturity, digital organization study based on benchmarks comparing other companies, and definition of the client’s digital strategy for Life & Savings
- CH&Co.managed the application process for the .axa extension (approved in June 2013), the first digital initiative at an enterprise level
- CH&Co.defined the online positioning of the agent website framework & social media presence
- CH&Co.framed the partnership role and staffed it with one of its experienced Managers
- CH&Co.demoed concretely how to apply new project management methodology (agile, lean start-up, effectuation, design thinking)